A detailed update of Poland's TV market, encompassing free-to-air and pay-TV across all TV technologies plus next-generation TV initiatives and OTT video. Includes TV ratings, revenues, market shares, programming, and advertising
- DTH overtook cable as the leading platform during 2009, with Cyfrowy Polsat (CP) continuing to dominate the pay-TV landscape. CP is Europe’s fourth largest DTH operator and one of the cheapest providers of digital TV in the region.
- DTT penetration is likely to increase only slowly in the medium term due to the strong positions of the major pay-TV operators.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates key developments in Polish TV market in 2014 and 2015.
- Assesses the outlook for Poland's pay-TV market to 2019
Key questions answered
- Which operators are best suited to succeed as the Polish TV market develops in the next five years?
- What's the impact of OTT and next generation TV on Poland's TV market?
Table of contents
Download 1: Poland TV Update