Record companies and music streaming operators are seeing value in the podcast and are investing in the content and production sides of the business.
- While both record companies and streamers see podcasting as a way of increasing engagement with audiences, there’s also an opportunity for music streamers to increase their revenue outside their core music-listening businesses.
Features and Benefits
- Details the current status of podcasting and evaluates the moves of some of the biggest music services in this burgeoning space.
- Includes forecasts from Ovum for podcast revenue through 2023.
Key questions answered
- Which of the major music companies are making most of the running in the podcast space?
- What will the value of podcasts be this year and in five years' time?
Table of contents
Podcasting now attracting the big music companies
Streaming service competition to the music companies
Developing communications with audiences