This report provides an overview of Peru's telecoms market, including operator strategies, the regulatory landscape, and key trends.
- The mobile market in Peru has largely been dominated by Movistar and Claro, but the entry of Entel and Bitel with attractive offers for customers, coupled with regulatory measures related to mobile number portability, has adversely impacted their market share over the last five years.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the main operator strategies and how long-established operators are facing the heat from the entry of new operators.
- Identifies the major steps taken by the regulator to boost the telecoms sector.
Key questions answered
- What regulatory changes are affecting the telecoms market?
- Where are the main opportunities in Peru according to Ovum's forecasts to 2023, and what are the key technology trends?
Table of contents
Download 1: Peru: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report