This report gives an overview of Peru's telecoms market, including operator strategies, regulatory landscape, and key trends.
- Even though the market has traditionally been dominated by Claro and Movistar, the entry of Entel and Bitel with attractive offers has made the market quite competitive. Regulatory reforms such as the entry of MVNOs and mobile number portability has also contributed to a more competitive mobile market.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the main operator strategies and how long-established operators are facing the heat from the entry of new operators and MVNOs.
- Identifies the major steps taken by the regulator to boost the telecoms sector.
Key questions answered
- What are the regulatory changes that are affecting the telecoms market?
- Where are the main opportunities in Peru according to Ovum's forecasts through 2022, and what are the key technology trends?
Table of contents
Download 1: Peru Update, May 2018