This interactive model provides market sizing and forecasting of technology spending across the payments sector from 2018 to 2023, with a view of spend across technology source.
- Payments spending is split across six spend segments – internal, applications, infrastructure, IT services, consulting, and communications.
- Overall payments technology spending has been and will continue to be relatively strong compared to banking technology expenditure. The payments technology market is expected to grow close to 5.5% annually over 2018 to 2020.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a highly interactive model that can be used to view data sets and trend charts across geographies and lines of business.
- Tableau and Excel versions provide interactive access to data.
Key questions answered
- Which countries and markets will see the strongest growth in payments IT spend in the short and medium term?
- How is investment payment driving investment in supporting infrastructure?
Table of contents
Download 1: Payments Technology Spending Through 2023: Source Segmentation