Ovum's music subscriber forecast is an assessment of the on-demand audio subscription sector by region and country. The figures include paid subscriptions to on-demand audio services such as Amazon, Apple Music, Deezer, and Spotify.
- Global music subscriber numbers are set to rise, from 248 million at the end of 2018 to 422 million by the end of 2023.
Features and Benefits
- Assess the on-demand audio subscription sector by region and country.
- Details the average revenue per subscriber by region and country.
Key questions answered
- How many subscribers to music services will there be in five years?
- Which country will account for the biggest share of total music subscribers in 2023?
Table of contents
Download 1: Paying Music Subscribers and Revenue Forecast: 2018–23