With its realigned and rebranded Cortex platform and Prisma cloud-delivered security solutions, Palo Alto Networks might be poised to redefine how enterprises purchase and deploy cybersecurity architectures.
- Palo Alto Networks’ new Cortex product line aims to gather customers’ data into a massive cloud-based data lake, apply machine learning to identify new attacks and threats, and empower customers to unify threat detection and incident response across networks, endpoints, and cloud systems.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how Palo Alto Networks is disrupting rivals with a new approach to purchasing, deploying, and managing enterprise cybersecurity architectures.
- Understand why organizations that were once hesitant to store sensitive security data in the cloud now have little hesitation to do so.
Key questions answered
- How is Palo Alto Networks disrupting rivals with its Cortex platform and Prisma cloud-delivered security solutions?
- Why are Palo Alto Networks customers willing to store security data in the cloud?
Table of contents
Addressing broad problems with integrated solutions
Cortex: “Securing the future”
Prisma: “Securing the journey to the cloud”
Analysis: Aggressive moves help the market, challenge rivals