Our selection for innovation of the month is a service launched by Elisa in Finland that uses mobile technology in asthma treatment. It uses remote measuring connected to an asthma registry to improve clinical care.
- The measurements taken by the asthma patient are forwarded straight to the system used by healthcare personnel and combined with the data in other healthcare systems.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses how a telco is moving into digital health.
- Analyses where Elisa is positioned in the digital health value chain.
Key questions answered
- What is May's innovation of the month?
- How has Elisa moved into digital health?
Table of contents
Telcos have a key role to play in digital health
Next steps: Elisa can leverage early findings into more digital health areas, a sector poised for growth