Our selection for innovation of the month in April is AT&T’s nationwide public safety communications platform dedicated to first responders in the US. The network, called FirstNet, is the first of its kind in the US and was built as a private–public partnership with the First Responder Network Authority over the last 12 months.
- For AT&T, as a leading provider of a wide range of services to all market segments, the FirstNet network core will be a springboard for ongoing innovation and advanced functionality across the business.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies the most innovative service launched in April 2018.
- Identifies the need for such a service in the company's home and comparable markets.
Key questions answered
- What was the most innovative service launched in February 2018?
- How is it useful to its market?
- How is it useful to other markets and service providers?
Table of contents
FirstNet leverages AT&T's core competencies
Next steps: Evolve network capabilities and apply best practices across the business