Our selection for innovation of the month in February is AT&T’s partnership with connected car company CarForce for IoT-based telematics, which the companies will offer as part of an automated car maintenance service in markets globally, starting in Denmark.
- AT&T’s partnership with CarForce makes strong business and strategic sense because it propels the company into an area of the automotive industry – advanced diagnostics – that it is unlikely to be able to compete in by itself.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies the most innovative service launched in February 2018.
- Identifies the need for such a service in its home and comparable markets.
Key questions answered
- What was the most innovative service launched in February 2018?
- How is it useful to its market?
- How is it useful to other markets and service providers?
Table of contents
AT&T shows how IoT can extend a telco's reach into new markets – with the right kinds of partnerships
Next steps: Strike more partnerships and demonstrate expertise in IoT data