Our selection for innovation of the month for September is AT&T’s network-connected device for prosthetics.
- The prototype is designed to collect data on prosthetic usage and mobility in near real time. The device combines an accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, and LTE-M modem, and users interact with it through a mobile app.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses how a telco is developing new types of connected devices.
- Examines how AT&T developed the service with its partner.
Key questions answered
- What is September's innovation of the month?
- How has AT&T moved into a new category of connected device?
Table of contents
AT&T improves prosthetics through data and connectivity
Next steps: Balance profit and widespread end-user benefits