This Ovum Network Services Assessment covers BT Global Services’ transformative network services, its supporting offers and overall strategy. The assessment evaluates the company based on information that is both public and disclosed to Ovum, rates the company's capabilities, and issues high-level recommendations.
- Directly and through partnerships, BT's network services have a global reach that includes IP nodes in 119 countries and Ethernet access in more than 100 countries.
- BT has built a sophisticated master orchestration platform called SNAP, which powers the company's dynamic network services including SD-WAN and NFV.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses BT's portfolio of core network services and advanced managed services, including managed network and managed security.
- Outlines BT's available professional services that complement its networking and managed offers.
- Discusses changes to BT's go-to-market approach, which includes shifting efforts of the sales force and streamlining operational processes.
Key questions answered
- What is BT doing to modernize its service portfolio? What new network services has the company launched?
- What is BT's global network reach, and what security resources does the company have to offer enterprises?
- How does BT's Service and Network Automation Platform (SNAP) work to power its new services such as SD-WAN and NFV?
Table of contents
Download 1: Ovum Network Services Assessment: BT Global Services