The Ovum Network Services Assessments cover the mobile workspace offers of key service providers. The assessments evaluate these service providers, rate their capabilities, and give high-level recommendations to enterprise buyers. This evaluation looks at Sprint, a major US provider of mobile workspace services.
- Sprint made a bold move with its as-a-service offerings in mobile workspace, which were unique, simply presented, and easy to understand.
- Sprint is now building a converged business service organization after previously having a siloed approach to fixed and mobile.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses Sprint's strategy in workspace services and how it is executing on that strategy.
- Assesses Sprint's portfolio of mobile workspace services.
- Provides recommendations to enterprises looking for a service provider partner.
Key questions answered
- What does Sprint's portfolio of mobile workspace services look like and how will it evolve?
- How does Sprint see the market developing?
- How is Sprint executing on its strategy in mobile workspace services?
Table of contents
Download 1: Ovum Mobile Workspace Services Assessment: Sprint