This Ovum Decision Matrix (ODM) examines ALM tools that cross over into DevOps to support the full arc of the lifecycle from application/product concept to deployment into production.
- This ODM assesses solutions across three dimensions: technology, market execution, and market impact.
- Ovum found that all the solutions performed exceptionally well, and we have divided the vendors into two groups, with IBM, Intland, Micro Focus, and Siemens Polarion as market leaders and Microsoft and Perforce as market challengers.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how the ALM market is benefiting from the convergence of enterprise IT and engineering IT.
- Understand why ALM with DevOps represent a next step in ALM evolution.
Key questions answered
- Which ALM vendors top our ODM for 2019–20?
- What are the emerging trends in the ALM market?
Table of contents
Market and solution analysis
Ovum Decision Matrix: ALM and DevOps, 2019–20
IBM (Ovum recommendation: leader)
Intland (Ovum recommendation: leader)
Micro Focus (Ovum recommendation: leader)
Microsoft (Ovum recommendation: challenger)
Perforce (Ovum recommendation: challenger)
Siemens Polarion (Ovum recommendation: leader)
Vendor solution selection