Vendor marketing and the views of some industry pundits have created confusion in the market, with a lack of understanding in terms of how an enterprise RPA platform is different from previous-generation OCR tools.
- Not many enterprises have a clear upfront strategy for using RPA and BPMS in combination for end-to-end process automation.
Features and Benefits
- Gain insight into current state of evolution of intelligent process automation (IPA).
- Understand why technology is not the main culprit in RPA scalability issues.
Key questions answered
- What is the actual state of RPA vendor capabilities for IPA?
- Which factors lead to RPA scalability issues and implementation disappointments?
Table of contents
AI/ML capabilities are not core to an RPA platform
Not many enterprises have an end-to-end process automation strategy with RPA in the mix
RPA scalability issues do exist but technology is not the main culprit