While AI has found favour in the consumer world, it is also a technology that can benefit the workplace with some basic applications today and the promise of data-driven insights in the future.
- While chatbots have become an externally-facing solution for efficiently addressing real-time issues in customer service, they are now being utilized internally to support employees. However, few vendors are leveraging such capabilities themselves and instead rely on third-party developers.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how big tech vendors are leveraging AI in the unified communications and collaboration market.
- Identifies the key market drivers that help or hinder vendors in utilizing AI within the unified communications and collaboration market.
Key questions answered
- How will AI change the dynamics of the unified communication and collaboration market?
- What business problems are vendors looking to solve through AI-based tools?
Table of contents