The OTT VoIP Forecast Report: 2017–22 analyzes global growth trends in OTT VoIP traffic and active users, including domestic and international OTT VoIP minutes of use for both mobile and fixed.
- Ovum's most recent OTT VoIP forecast projects strong user growth across fixed and mobile, predicting 2.2 billion active users by 2022.
- OTT VoIP traffic is expected to grow twice as fast as growth in active users.
Features and Benefits
- Reveals the regions where OTT VoIP users and traffic are growing most strongly.
- Identifies differences in VoIP usage patterns between mobile and fixed users.
Key questions answered
- What factors will drive growth in OTT VoIP?
- Where is the strongest growth in OTT VoIP users?
- What are the differences in VoIP usage patterns between fixed and mobile?
Table of contents
Download 1: OTT VoIP Forecast Report: 2017–22