Ovum's OTT VoIP Forecast: 2017–22 predicts growth in domestic and international OTT VoIP traffic and users for eight regions and 67 countries, across fixed and mobile.
- Globally, OTT VoIP traffic will more than double over the next five years, to a total 5.4 trillion minutes of use, with most of the VoIP traffic coming from Oceania, Eastern and South-Eastern Asia.
- OTT VoIP users will also continue to increase to 2022, with mobile active OTT VoIP users far exceeding fixed active OTT VoIP users.
Features and Benefits
- Reveals which markets will experience the highest growth in OTT VoIP over the next five years.
- Predicts which countries and regions will have the highest levels of OTT VoIP traffic and most OTT VoIP users in 2022.
Key questions answered
- How many OTT VoIP users will there be globally by 2022?
- How much OTT VoIP traffic will there be globally by 2022?
Table of contents
Download 1: OTT VoIP Forecast: 2017–22