This is the fourth update of Ovum's OTT Video Subscription Service Provider Forecast: Europe and covers the period 2011 to 2023. The forecast contains Ovum's latest analysis for OTT video subscription services in the European market.
- Europe is one of the most mature markets for OTT video; however, Ovum's latest analysis finds that there is still a lot of growth to come.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes key OTT video services, both SVODs and SLINs, for the period 2011 to 2023.
- Assesses the role of Netflix and Amazon in the European OTT video market until 2023.
Key questions answered
- What will be the impact of a number of OTT video service closures in 2018?
- How will linear OTT services (SLINs) develop alongside global giants such as Netflix and Amazon?
Table of contents
Download 1: OTT Video Subscription Service Provider Forecast: Europe, 2018–23