This report explores key trends in global OTT video services availability and analyzes the emergence of linear OTT services. It is based exclusively on Ovum's OTT Video Service Provider Tracker, March 2019.
- The race for OTT video has now reached a plateau. The number of new services launched each year has begun to slow down. The dominant services tend to be part of the FAANG group – with Netflix and Amazon ruling online video subscriptions in almost every market, while Apple and Google tend to be the key TVOD providers.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the impact of SLIN everywhere.
- Analyzes the different types of companies that operate OTT video services.
Key questions answered
- Beyond Netflix and Amazon, who are the key drivers in OTT video?
- What will be the impact of SLIN services on OTT video?
Table of contents
Download 1: OTT Video Service Provider Tracker, March 2019 Report