Ovum's global OTT Video Forecast 2019–24 is a detailed and standardized forecast for Ovum's tier 1 and 2 global markets, covering 66 markets and world regions. It is designed to provide a quantifiable answer to questions regarding core trends at a country, regional and global, as well as household level; and the developing role of transactional VOD, subscription VOD (SVOD), and linear services (SLIN), today and for the foreseeable future (through to 2024).
- By 2024, the US OTT video household adoption rate will hit 94%.
- Global expansion of Disney+ will make Disney the world's third largest OTT video service provider.
- Netflix will never achieve 20% household penetration outside North America and Europe.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the current state of the global paid-for OTT video market, across both transactional VOD and subscription services.
- Evaluates the growth prospects of Disney+.
Key questions answered
- What are the key drivers and inhibitors for subscription OTT video in the 2020s?
- What are key growth markets for OTT video over the next five years?
Table of contents
Download 1: OTT Video Forecast Report: 2019–2024