This report discusses Ovum's OTT Video Forecast: 2018–23, and analyzes core trends at country, regional, and global levels.
- OTT video is no longer supplementary to a greater TV market: OTT video has integrated with pay TV while at same time posing its biggest existential threat. Now, traditional TV operators are moving into OTT video with full force: of all current OTT video subscription services, 34% are SLINs (or linear services, mostly operated by pay-TV companies).
Features and Benefits
- Discusses core trends in premium OTT video at country, regional, and global levels.
- Evaluates what types of paid-for OTT video models are most likely to succeed over 2018–23.
Key questions answered
- What are the drivers feeding the growth in premium OTT video over the next five years?
- How will linear streaming change the premium paid-for online video market?
Table of contents
Download 1: Download 1: OTT Video Forecast Report: 2018–23