Orange unveiled its Engage 2025 strategy. Key highlights include the company's focus on AI, cybersecurity, fiber development, and sustainability.
- Orange also rolled out their objective to carve out their tower company businesses in order to improve operational efficiency. Despite claims to maintain dominance, Orange may look further into monetization from the sale of minority stakes in its tower companies to other players in the market.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about Oranges latest regional focus, 5G strategy, tower company operations, and monetization plans.
- Identify in what areas Orange plans to invest and expand, and where cost-cutting is on the agenda.
Key questions answered
- What are Orange's key focus areas for their near-term strategy?
- What regions and segments will Orange focus on for revenue growth to 2025?
Table of contents
Engage 2025 highlights