Telcos globally are transforming themselves to become more like ICT service providers. Few have made this transition successfully, and even fewer have made significant progress toward being digital to the core in their service approach.
- At this year's Orange Analyst Event in Paris, the central theme – "powered by data, driven by people" – underscores the direction Orange is taking to become a digital service provider. Not many telcos will make this leap or be successful.
- Over the two days, Orange updated analysts on its progress, investment plans, and service evolution, which Ovum believes, if executed right, could put it at the heart of enterprises' digital transformation journeys.
- Orange shared many customer examples to make its case.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses Orange Business Services' strategy to become a digital service provider.
- Evaluates the opportunities and challenges that await Orange in the next 12 to 24 months.
Key questions answered
- What are the top opportunities for service providers as enterprises digitize themselves?
- What the growth prospects in cloud, AI, ML, networks, and security as digital takes off?
Table of contents
Powered by data, driven by people
Design thinking-led consulting approach becomes table stakes
Building a digital innovation culture and ecosystem