This Ovum Network Services Assessment covers Orange Business Services’ transformative network services, supporting offers, and overall strategy.
- This report covers Orange Business Services' capabilities to deliver Layer 3 IP and Layer 2 switched services, additional managed network services such as SD-WAN and network functions virtualization (NFV), and supporting offers such as managed network security and professional services.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies Orange Business Services' network infrastructure, delivery, and support resources.
- Rates Orange Business Services' capabilities to support enterprises with its portfolio of WAN and supporting managed services.
- Itemizes Orange's offers in private WAN, switched Ethernet WAN, cloud connect, managed network, network security, and related professional services.
- Explores Orange Business Services' underlying network architecture for delivering new network and managed services.
Key questions answered
- What managed SD-WAN, NFV, and cloud connect services does Orange Business Services offer?
- What platforms does Orange Business Services support in its managed network services?
- How does Orange Business Services go to market with its portfolio of network and supporting managed and professional services?
- What factors does Ovum believe are important to enterprises when it comes to selecting a WAN services partner?
Table of contents
Download 1: Ovum Network Services Assessment: Orange Business Services