While Oracle has dedicated substantial investment and resources in developing one of the most extensive PaaS portfolios available in the market, it is the underlying autonomous capabilities that are a key differentiator.
- The new set of autonomous capabilities is aimed at six key use cases: application development, service and data integration, data management, analytics, mobile and bots, and security and management.
- This announcement comes within five months of Oracle announcing the availability of its autonomous database cloud.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the value proposition of Oracle autonomous cloud portfolio.
- Gain insight into the key features and capabilities of Oracle autonomous cloud portfolio.
Key questions answered
- What are the key strengths of and opportunities for Oracle autonomous cloud portfolio?
- Why are the key use cases for Oracle autonomous cloud portfolio?
Table of contents
There is more to Oracle autonomous cloud portfolio than just operational efficiency
Expect continuous improvement and greater productivity gains from Oracle’s autonomous cloud portfolio