For those in the higher education industry, OpenWorld 2018 was an opportunity to explore the ways in which Oracle's technologies enable its clients to increase educational access, personalize the student experience, and optimize operational efficiencies.
- While Oracle's Student Management for traditional education programs has just been released, Student Management for supporting the continuing education journey has been live for about a year, and has been adopted by institutions such as Central State University (CSU) and the University of Wisconsin–Madison.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses how Student Management supports both traditional and nontraditional course management.
- Evaluates the benefits of AI technologies in a student information system (SIS).
Key questions answered
- How will Student Financial Planning help institutions improve the student experience and reduce the manual labor of administrators?
- How does Oracle support higher education institutions in their strategic move to the cloud?
Table of contents
CSU adopts Student Cloud for student success and educational accessibility
AI technologies enhance institutional performance
Modern design principles are sine qua non for modern student systems