Oracle OpenWorld 2018, held in San Francisco, provided an opportunity to meet with Oracle executives to find out about the new features and functions that the company has coming up in the content management space over the next year.
- Oracle is simplifying content management by adopting a single repository for all content and digital assets.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the use of machine learning in Oracle's content management portfolio.
- Evaluates whether enterprises should consider the cloud for content management.
Key questions answered
- Can Oracle's content management offerings reduce the complexity of content management?
- Is automatic classification incorporated into the Oracle offering?
Table of contents
Oracle is simplifying content management by adopting a single repository for all content and digital assets
Oracle has embedded ML into its content management portfolio to automate mundane tasks
Enterprises should consider the cloud for content management