This Research Note summarizes new solutions to Oracle's Marketing Cloud, their importance in the quest to deliver omnichannel customer engagement, and their role in the longer-term intended goals of creating data-driven enterprise ecosystems.
- In the age of digital transformation and omnichannel engagement, enterprises must bring optimized data to wide populations of employees of various proficiencies to enable intelligent, fast, and seamless action.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the features of Oracle Marketing Cloud's new solutions, CX Audience and Infinity.
- Offers the requirements for preparedness, such as conducting a data audit and organizational readiness.
Key questions answered
- What are the key features of Oracle Infinity and Oracle CX Audience?
- How can marketing and CX leadership teams benefit from connecting the data points along the enterprise?
Table of contents
Infinity and CX Audience help enterprises rethink, reorganize data across a customer's lifecycle and the enterprise
Data is the fabric of modern marketing and customer experience
Conduct a data audit and engage in organizational readiness