Oracle is developing an identity management application on top of its Blockchain Cloud Service platform to enable companies operating a global supplier network for services, products, or components to verify their suppliers’ compliance with various certifications or standards.
- Oracle aims to offer this as a business-ready application to reduce enterprise barriers in adopting blockchain and to provide immediate benefits of decentralized identity management in modern supply chain applications.
Features and Benefits
- Explains how blockchain is applicable in both identity and supply chain management.
- Describes how Oracle is bringing the two together as a SaaS service.
Key questions answered
- What other Oracle cloud services will the Know Your Supplier initiative leverage?
- What are some of the obstacles to this service's adoption?
Table of contents
The service combines IDaaS, SCM, and blockchain
Blockchain can underpin trust in far-flung networks
The trust network will have three component players
Government and regulatory buy-in is key