Oracle’s acquisition last July of DataScience.com addresses a gap in Oracle’s cloud analytics portfolio – an offering specifically aimed at data scientists.
- Oracle's plans are for a cloud-based service that will be expanded in phases.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes how Oracle plans to serve data scientists.
- Analyzes oracle's roadmap for DataScience.com.
Key questions answered
- What is Oracle's plan for developing a cloud service for data scientists as a result of the DataScience.com acquisition?
- Why will the new DataScience.com service be kept separate from the Oracle Analytics Cloud?
Table of contents
If AI is just a feature, where does DataScience.com fit in Oracle's plans?
Oracle's rollout plans
In the future, let's cross-fertilize the Data Science, Analytics, and Integration Cloud services