IT is now the game changer when it comes to building an adaptable enterprise. At Oracle OpenWorld, Oracle made several significant announcements that highlighted the company's commitment to building an end-to-end cloud business.
- Oracle announced several upgrades to products, revamped its partner program, and established new partnerships that it plans to leverage to build market dominance.
Features and Benefits
- This research note assesses some of the key announcements to Oracle's ERP portfolio and its implication for customers.
- The note evaluates changes to the PartnerNetwork and its impact on partners.
Key questions answered
- What are the major announcements from OpenWorld?
- What do these announcements mean for customers and partners?
Table of contents
Oracle is taking partnerships seriously
Oracle revamped its partner program to make it more cloud relevant
Oracle announced a key partnership with Deloitte to deliver faster and more secure Oracle Cloud migrations