This report provides detail on how Quadient is transitioning from customer communications management to customer experience and the specific role it can play in orchestrating customer communications.
- From CCM to CXM, Quadient plots a credible path forward.
- Enterprises must adopt a holistic approach to CXM.
- Quadient can enhance its CXM credentials and increase its value.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies Quadient Customer Communications Management's capabilities and how they can be used to orchestrate communications to enhance the customer experience.
- Analyzes how Quadient can help enterprises improve their customer communications from both a compliance and customer experience standpoint.
Key questions answered
- How can Quadient help enterprises ensure their customer communications are compliant with regulations?
- How is Quadient planning to add more value in the customer experience field?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for Quadient
From CCM to CXM, Quadient plots a credible path forward
Quadient has a successful customer communications management heritage
Quadient will develop CXM capabilities in three stages
Enterprises must adopt a holistic approach to CXM
Digital transformation progress in CXM space has stalled
CXM starts with the customer and requires a holistic approach
Quadient can enhance its CXM credentials and increase its value
The rise of the CEP to support channel agnostic CXM offers potential for Quadient
The sweet spot for Quadient is: Customer Experience Communications Orchestration
CXM is an ecosystem play and Quadient's open architecture and API integration approach is the right one