At the inaugural Oracle Security Summit in September 2018, analysts heard how the myriad security products and services offered by the software and services monolith are further being enmeshed in the overall cloud portfolio and refocused on promoting business outcomes.
- Without doubt, Oracle’s focus on the cloud is benefiting the customers that want to reduce reliance on their own data centers.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the messaging combined with delivery for cloud-based security products and services at Oracle.
- Digs into the extent to which security is embedded into Oracle's DNA.
Key questions answered
- Are Oracle on-premises clients moving to the cloud?
- What does Oracle mean by security OF and IN the cloud?
Table of contents
Security in and of the cloud
Trust is an essential component of cloud platforms
Security is part of the DNA