IT security services heavyweight Optiv Security plans to expand into Europe.
- Optiv’s stated objective is to evolve increasingly into a services business. Its preferred description of this is “dedicated security solutions integrator (SSI)”.
Features and Benefits
- Describes how Optic wants to develop its business.
- Explains where VARs are relevant and where security SIs come into play.
Key questions answered
- How and when did Optiv come into existence?
- In which areas is Optiv strong and what new geographies is it looking at? Why is there opportunity in Europe?
Table of contents
Optiv moves to become a dedicated security integrator
Services are growing their share of the security market
Optiv is looking at expansion in Europe
Plans for acquisitions for faster growth in the region
Identity is a focus for expansion