Ovum's optical networks forecast projects the global market that supports network connectivity by region for the years 2018 to 2023. Ovum analyzes the impact on the adoption of higher-speed coherent optics, growth by region, and growth by product segmentation.
- The optical networks market will grow 5.3% by 2023, driven by data center interconnect, wireless backhaul/fronthaul, and the migration to higher-speed optics.
- 400G programmable optics are expected to grow, handling most transport, while 100G addresses 5G and growth in developing countries.
Features and Benefits
- Identify the growth areas in the optical networks market.
- Learn about the trends driving the optical networks market by region.
Key questions answered
- When will 400G be introduced and how fast can we expect 400G to grow?
- Which regions will have the strongest growth in the optical networks market?
Table of contents
Download 1: Optical Networks Forecast Spreadsheet: 2018–23