This is an update on Ooredoo's activities, covering mobile, fixed broadband, pay TV, operator initiatives, and consumer market trends.
- Ooredoo's subscription count increased by 1% year on year in 1Q18 to 151 million, driven by customer acquisition activities in Iraq, Tunisia, the Maldives, Myanmar, and Palestine.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes Ooredoo's performance
- Outlines the group's latest strategic initiatives
Key questions answered
- Which countries are in Ooredoo's footprint and how is it growing?
- How did the economic environment across Ooredoo's footprint affect its KPIs?
Table of contents
Download 1: Ooredoo Update, June 2018