This report aims to inform players from across the TMT value chain of how, where, and when to play in the digital video advertising market by analyzing the results of Ovum’s Online Video Advertising Forecast: 2018–23.
- Global online video advertising revenue will more than double between 2018 and 2023, to reach $89.3bn.
- OTT AVOD will account for a fifth of ad spend against video by 2022.
- Connected TV will be more valuable than mobile for broadcasters.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the future growth potential of the online video advertising market on a segment, geographical, platform, and device basis.
- Analyzes the core drivers and inhibitors of future growth for various format and device segments of the online video advertising market.
Key questions answered
- What are the prospects for broadcaster AVOD from 2018 to 2023, and how can they compete with the likes of Google and Facebook?
- Which devices will generate the most revenue in the online video advertising market between 2018 and 2023?
- How will the relationship between in-stream video advertising and out-stream video advertising develop over the next five years?
- What are the main factors for success in the online video advertising market, and how can players add value between now and 2023?
Table of contents
Download 1: Online Video Advertising Forecast Report: 2018–23