This On the Radar report highlights the new offering from SAS: continuous monitoring for procurement integrity, which detects fraud, wastage, and abuse in the procurement chain.
- Shows how continuous monitoring alerts customers to instances of fraud, wastage, or abuse of organizational resources.
- The SAS Procurement Integrity solution monitors ERP transactions, other data sources within the company, and external sources of data to identify conflicts of interest, duplicate invoices, ghost employees and vendors, relationships, and irregular transactions.
- The SAS Procurement Integrity solution serves auditors, procurement executives, business unit managers, GRC practitioners, and investigators.
Features and Benefits
- Presents the SAS Procurement Integrity solution, which is unique in the industry, continuously monitoring transactions and relationships for anomalies connected with procurement fraud, wastage, and abuse.
- Alerts enterprises to the concept of continuous monitoring for fraud, wastage, and abuse of organizational resources.
- Identifies a fraud detection product that is unique, uses big data and analytics, monitors continuously, and is usable by auditors, procurement executives, business unit managers, GRC practitioners, and investigators.
- SAS Procurement Integrity monitors transactions and relationships both inside and outside the organization to provide more fraud detection functionality than internal software can.
Key questions answered
- How do I detect fraud, wastage, and abuse using software?
- How do I extend the organization's fraud detection from periodic and localized investigations?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put SAS Procurement Integrity on your radar?
On the Radar