Wolfram Language (the symbolic backbone of Mathematica) has now been extended with machine learning, data science, image and audio processing, engineering modeling, and scientific computation to deliver a unifying layer.
- The Wolfram Technology Stack has extremely broad, highly integrated computational capabilities, all represented and implemented with one symbolic language.
Features and Benefits
- Assess the high levels of automation for both increased productivity and for increased accessibility to expert and non-expert developers or analysts outside their domain of expertise.
- Learn about the broad range of interfaces from high-level code, to GUI, to natural language, to automated interactive reports to optimize computational engagement at all levels.
Key questions answered
- How does Wolfram use machine learning to enhance its solution?
- How did the Wolfram Technology Stack help AstraZeneca in its bioinformatics activities?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put the Wolfram Technology Stack on your radar?