Veset's integrated cloud playout platform helps broadcast TV providers enhance operational efficiencies, prevent revenue leakage, and exploit new OTT monetization avenues at lower TCO across multiple geographies.
- Veset is steadily expanding its indirect channel partner ecosystem to improve penetration across Asia and the Middle East, especially Japan, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, and UAE.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about Veset's modular but unified integrated cloud solution for broadcast TV, digital service, and OTT providers.
- Identifies Veset's strategic and technology roadmap for premium content owners that are focused on migrating linear TV channel to multiple platforms, especially OTT, at scale.
Key questions answered
- What value do Veset's Nimbus, Cirrus, and Altos modules offer media enterprises, especially broadcasters, digital service providers, and OTT providers?
- What are some of the requirements of enterprises leveraging Veset for its multiscreen distribution capabilities?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Veset on your radar?
Products and services
Business model and commercial strategy
On the Radar