AI cybersecurity vendor Vectra has expanded its Cognito platform with a facility for storing metadata, from which to enable incident investigation and threat hunting.
- With Cognito Recall, Vectra is extending the application of its AI technology into the post-breach world of deeper incident investigation, as well as into proactive threat hunting.
Features and Benefits
- Describes how Vectra's principal product, Detect, works.
- Explains how Recall enhances its offering.
Key questions answered
- What sector of the industry does Vectra fit into?
- How does it differ from its competitors?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Vectra on your radar?
On the Radar