Testplant offers a solution that "automates the automation" of developing software, analyzing and responding to complex testing needs with its EDAI suite and its own cloud, Eggplant Automation Cloud.
- The EDAI suite tests the whole user experience (UX), including functionality, performance, and usability, and uses advanced technology such as AI/machine learning and analytics.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how the EDAI suite is a universal solution that tests heterogeneous systems including those that are highly graphical and dynamic applications.
- Assess the suite for how it addresses productivity amid increasingly complex testing demands.
Key questions answered
- Does Testplant's solution have an intuitive interface, is it cross-platform, and does it cover the end-to-end testing lifecycle?
- How does the AI system generate test cases?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put the Eggplant Digital Automation Intelligence suite on your radar?
The main modules of the EDAI suite