CounterCraft's deception platform can scale from a basic package of two assets and the management console to complex multisite environments.
- A key differentiator is CounterCraft's extensive use of external deception campaigns (i.e., websites and cloud service instances that reside outside the customer's IT infrastructure).
Features and Benefits
- Describes how deception tech has evolved and where it is going.
- Explains how CounterCraft's approach differs from its competitors.
Key questions answered
- What is an external deception campaign?
- How does an external campaign help a company's overall security posture?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put CounterCraft on your radar?
On the Radar