NATS is a lightweight communications solution for microservices-based software applications, edge platforms, and endpoint devices, providing high-performance connectivity between services and devices.
- Ease of use enables developers to implement solutions using NATS without training, instead using examples, blog posts, and online documentation.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how NATS is resilient and scalable, dynamically adding servers to a cluster maintaining supported clients, with awareness of topology changes, and providing auto healing by automatic fail-over to new nodes in the cluster.
- Learn how NATS is secure, offering full TLS support, CA certificates, user/password- or token-based authentication, and publish/subscribe authorization through permission-based roles.
Key questions answered
- What are the performance characteristics of the solution? How many messages per second it can process?
- How do users develop the client side?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put NATS on your radar?