The cloud has introduced a great deal of agility and flexibility to the way in which organizations conduct business. The cloud’s rise in part is due to how it democratizes IT in the enterprise, enabling lines of business to bypass normal IT controls and process.
- StreamWeaver has developed a IT operations management (ITOM) solution that captures all the data about the entire IT environment, enabling cloud services to be managed and controlled in accordance with corporate rules and procedures.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how StreamWeaver enables corporate IT operations management data to be collected, correlated, and analyzed without needing to rip and replace existing tools.
- Discover how OpStream does not provide monitoring or analytics, but instead connects data across tools, empowering event management using all the data available.
Key questions answered
- What makes StreamWeaver simple and easy to deploy and use?
- What are the advantages of standard out-of-the-box integrations with leading IT operations management tools?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put StreamWeaver on your radar?