Digital One is an omnichannel banking solution that provides a single customer view across all channels from branch banker/teller and contact center, to online and mobile.
- . FIS's equity stake in technology partner Zenmonics is fueling this expansion, which has seen it broaden its target customer base into the significant, albeit consolidating, pool of North American mid-tier and community banks.
- FIS is also making a strong push with Digital One internationally, particularly in Asia-Pacific and Europe where omnichannel banking is still strong.
- While it is a recent entrant to this broader, true omnichannel space, the underlying technology architecture, its broader capabilities, and overall presence in banking and payments make Digital One worthy of consideration in a crowded marketplace.
Features and Benefits
- Looks at how FIS plans to expand its footprint for Digital One both inside the US and internationally.
- Learns how the future product roadmap will leverage AI technologies to deliver new functionality.
Key questions answered
- What is Digital One, and how is it positioned in the market?
- Where is FIS looking to expand its Digital One footprint?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put FIS Digital One on your radar?
On the Radar