Sigma offers cloud data analysis and visualization via a spreadsheet interface, aiming to close the gap between business and data teams and allow business users to interrogate cloud data sources without technical help.
- Sigma is built for the cloud and opens up access to data within an organization, enabling business experts to build complex SQL queries without technical help.
- The product's spreadsheet-like interface provides access to the vast majority of SQL functionality, allowing nontechnical users to build queries faster than a human programmer (including across semi-structured data, such as JSON).
- Sigma enables collaboration and knowledge sharing across an organization: worksheets can be shared, combined, and reused.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about Sigma's solution to bringing data warehouse analysis capabilities to business users familiar with using Excel.
- Understand how Sigma can help enterprises analyze their data while transitioning to modern cloud-based architectures.
Key questions answered
- How does Sigma help business users use a familiar spreadsheet-like interface to generate SQL for interrogating cloud data warehouses?
- Which use cases could Sigma's solution help enterprises get more out of their data by expanding the user base?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Sigma on your radar?