The adoption of DevOps has seen the approach to software development and delivery in a continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) process become a reality. However, DevOps does not always cover all aspects of the process. Sauce Labs has developed a cloud-based platform that supports leading open source frameworks and makes automated testing the glue that holds DevOps together.
- The choice of an automated testing solution is critical to supporting the CI/CD process and ensuring an agile development process. Sauce Labs has developed a comprehensive, cloud-based continuous testing solution that supports many of the associated technologies that developers and testers commonly use.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how Sauce Labs integrates with most of the commonly used collaboration technologies, such as Slack and HipChat.
- Discover how Sauce Labs uses universal protocols that enable organizations to write tests in any language that the engineers prefer.
Key questions answered
- What are the key challenges with automated testing and integrating with an agile process?
- Why are so many automated testing solutions not part of the bigger DevOps process?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Sauce Labs on your radar?