OpenStack has evolved as an "open source" alternative cloud platform that can be used for any cloud scenario. However, its complexity has been its weakness in terms of its applicability to the enterprise and managed cloud market.
- Sardina FishOS includes functionalities to track and optimize data center resource usage beyond high-level parameters such as vCPUs and memory.
- Sardina FishOS enables any upgrade to the OpenStack cloud platform to be performed with zero down time.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how Sardina FishOS uses AI technology to automate and simplify the full lifecycle distribution management of an OpenStack cloud and the Kubernetes environment.
- Discover more about why Sardina FishOS comes standard with functionalities that enterprises require, including auto-failover, disaster recovery, and monitoring and infrastructure integration.
Key questions answered
- What is the the biggest issue with OpenStack that Sardina solves?
- Why is OpenStack such an important part of the cloud computing ecosystem?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Sardina FishOS on your radar?